Skip to main content

69+ Attitude whatsapp status English 2020


 


 

1. - I am not perfect . 

       I am Limited Edition.


2.- Love you haters . 

     They are you biggest fan .


3.- Genious by birth , 

     Evil by choice.


4.- I am thankful To those person,

     Who leave Me in Bad Situation,

     Because Only Due To Them,

     I Meet With My Good Situation.


5.- It is Your Planning Which Give You

               Confidance to Go ahead.


6.- Find your OWN path.


7.- Don't  Judge Yourself With others,

     Because You Are Different From Them.


8.- Sometime , 

     It is good To Be Yourself .


9.- Attitude__#My Hobby#

      Ego____ #My Passion#


10.- Baby i am not 500 or 1000 rupees currency.. 

       I will be with u forever.


11.- I m a puzzle , 

       which u can't solve.


12.- I am "Awesome"

       Don't Question it. 


13.- I Don't Believe in Flaunts,

       I Actually Accept Them,

       Who Come With Reality.


14.-   I Speak for what i see, 

         I stand for what I Believe.

         I strive for what i want.


15. - My Life ,

        My Rules ,

        My Attitude.


16.- No time for Fake and Negative People's .


17.- SMILE is my STYLE 

                   and 

       ATTITUDE is my FASHION.


18.- Take me as I am ,

       Not as you wish me to be.


19.- Those who know me,

       Never doubt me.

       Those who doubt me,

       Never knew me.


20.- Tom N Jerry taught me that life is

          boring .. without ENEMY'S 


21.- Yes , you have heard it Right,

       " I have a Attitude of Smile.."


22.-   I don't Need To Copy Any Celebrity 

         I Have My Own Personality.


23.-  I talk , I smile, I laugh too...

        But be careful when I'm silent..


24.- I m not special 

                Rather 

       People like me are 

          'Hard to find' 


25.- I am a good person but don't give me a 

       Reason to show my evil side.


26.- I love to change if i find someone copying me.


27.- I Love My Heaters 

       Beacuse They Encourange Me For Do 


28.- I hate those people ,

       who have two faces.

       They shows one face to me ,

       and second to other people.


29.- I don't wanna perfect life..

       I wanna happier life.


30.- I don't wait for magical moments ,

       I create my own scenario.!


31.- I am not a king,#But.  

        I knew how to keep other Happy.


32.- I don't need to #Show_off ,

       Because they knew what i'm 

       And what i have.


33.- I don't even expect people.   

       To like me anymore,

       I'm in my own world.


34.- Be yourself because an original is 

        Worth more than just a copy 


35.- You left me without a reason, so please 

       Don't come back with an excuse.


36.- phone Are Better Than Girlfriend,

       At least we can switch off.


37.- I'm nobody , Nobody is perfect,

       And Therefore i'm perfect.


38.- Be a girl with a mind , 

      a bitch with an attitude,

      And a lady with class.


39.- Nobody Can Play Your Role 

       Better than Yourself.


40.- Treat me like a joke and i'll leave you 

       Like it's funny.


41.- I am Not sorry if you Don't understand

      My level of thinking.


42.- Being Cool , , , is My Life Rule. 


43.- I'm not worried about losing people anymore,

       I've realized that they're all going to leave at some point.


44.- Privacy is power What people don't know they can't ruin.


45.-The hardest walk is walking alone.

      But its also the strongest.


46.- Don't judge My past 

       I Don't Live There Anymore.


47.- I talk ,i smile, I laugh too.

       But Be careful when i'm silent.


48.-Single isn't a status ,But it's word that describe a person 

      Who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.


49.- I am a good enough person to FORGIVE you ,

       But not stupid enough to TRUST you again!


50.- Sometimes , crying is The Only Way your eyes speak 

      When you mouth can't Explain How broken your heart is. .


51.-Don't cry over money .

      Money never cries for you..


51.- Weakness of Attitude becomes 

       Weakness of Character..


52.- It does Not Do to dwell on dreams And forget 

      To Live Remember That..


53.- Don't be happy . 

       I don't Really forgive people.

      I just pretend like it's ok and wait 

     For my turn to destroy them.


54.- I Don't Have Attitude problem I just 

     Have personality .. you can't Handle 


55.- Your Attitude May hurt me but ,

      Mine can Kill you .


56.- I don't Have a bad handwriting ,

       I have my own Font .


57.- yes i have an Attitude ,

       With conditions Apply**


58.- The goal is not to be rich ,

        The Goal is to be legend .


59.- My circle is small because 

     i'm. Into quality not quantity !


60.- If you think I am BAD than ,

      You're wrong , i'm the worst. .


61.- Attitude are contagious make yours worth catching . .


62.- A BAD ATTITUDE IS LIKE A FLAT TIRE .

       YOU CAN'T GO ANYWHERE UNTILL YOU CHANGE IT.


63.- I am 96% sure u don't like me . 

     But i m 100% sure I Don't care.


64.- Treat me like a Queen and I'll treat you 

       Like a king But if you trat me like a 

      Game i'll show you how it's played.


65.-  i shall continue to do what I think is right 

       Whether anybody likes it or not.


66.- Excuse me !! I found something under my 

      Shoes ohh its your attitude.


67.- Attitude is a liittle think which 

       Makes a lot of 

      Difference between badminton 

      Success and success failure.


68.- adopting the right attitude can convert 

      A negative stress into a positive one.


69.- Each Day , i come in with a positive a Attitude, 

      trying to get better.


70.- Ones i start hating someone. . 

      " Uske bad hua banda sone ka bhi ban ke 

        Aaj mujhe koi fark nahi nahi padta."



      

 

















       

       

 

          









       














Comments

View more related posts

101+ New best Maha shivratri wishes shayri and status in hindi 2022

Maha shivratri wishes shayri and status  :- In this post you can see best maha shivratri wishes , mahashivratri quotes , maha shivratri shayri and many more things , hope that you love this thing . If you love that subcribe us for more status and enjoy it . If you want other related topics status then comment us .  - -----*----- महाकाल वो हस्ती है,  जिससे मिलने को दुनिया तरसती है.. और हम ऊसी महफिल मे बैठते है..  जहाँ महाकाल की महफिल सजती है! -----*----- ना पूछो मुझसे मेरी पहचान मैं तो भस्मधारी हूँ।  भस्म से होता जिनका श्रृंगार मैं उस महाकाल का पुजारी हूँ।। -----*----- चिंता नहीं हैं काल की..  बस कृपा बनी रहे मेरे महाकाल की..  जय महाकाल Mahadev quotes in hindi  -----*----- जिंदगी थी झंड हम थे थोड़े भंड शरण..  लिया जो महाकाल का हर इक पल हुआ है प्रचंड! महाकाल -----*----- सबसे बडा तेरा दरबार हे, तुं ही सब का पालनहार हे..  सजा दे या करदे क्षमा महाकाल तुं ही हम सभी भक्तों का प्यार है..  जय श्री महाकाल Mahakal quotes in hindi  -----*-...

161+ New Brahman pandit attitude status Hindi 2021

150+ Happy Birthday Wishes Shayari Status in Hindi 2021 | जन्मदिन की बधाई सन्देश

Happy Birthday Wishes SMS in Hindi For Whatsapp And Facebook 2021 ----------*----------   Life का हर #Goal रहे आपका Clear, तुम #Success पाओ Without any Fear हर पल जियो Without any #Tear, Enjoy your day my #Dear... आपको जन्मदिन की ढेर सारी शुभकामनाएं ----------*---------- खुद भी # नाचेंगे ‍ तुमको ‍ भी # नचाएंगे बड़ी धुम # धाम से तुम्हारा # बर्थड़े बनायेंगे गिफ्ट मे मांगो अगर # जान हमारी तो आपकी ‍ कसम हसँ कर # कुरबाँ हो जायेगें जन्मदिन की बहुत बहुत हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं   ----------*---------- शुभ दिन ये आये आपके जीवन में # हज़ार बार ; और हम आपको जन्मदिन # मुबारक कहते रहें हर बार। जन्मदिन की ढेर सारी शुभकामनाएं Maha Shivratri wishes and status  ----------*---------- आपका जन्म # दिन हैं ख़ास क्यूँकि आप होते हैं सबके दिल के # पास.. और आज पूरी हो आपकी हर # आस.. जन्मदिन की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं संदेश birthday wishes in hindi for brother   ----------*---------- फूलो सा # महकता रहे हमेशा # जीवन तुम्हारा खुशिया चूमे # कदम तुम्हरे बहुत सारा ...

New cool and fancy Facebook and Instagram bio 2021-hindikingofficial

 

New Best Dadagiri ,Bhaigiri , Gundagardi status |दादागिरी,भाईगिरी,गुंडागर्दी स्टेटस,for whatsapp and facebook -hindikingofficial

109+ New Romantic Love status Hindi 2021

 

Swag Attitude bio for Instagram for Girls in hindi and english 2021

 

हिंदी पहेलिया | Hindi paheliyan with answere

Free Fire stylish nick name 2021 | Nick name finder

  Cool and stylish nick name for Free Fire   ꧁༺₦Ї₦ℑ₳༻꧂ ꧁☆☬κɪɴɢ☬☆꧂ ꧁༺J꙰O꙰K꙰E꙰R꙰༻꧂  ꧁ঔৣ☬✞𝓓𝖔𝖓✞☬ঔৣ꧂ ꧁༒☬☠Ƚ︎ÙçҜყ☠︎☬༒  ꧁☆*κɪɴɢ*☆꧂ ꧁༒☬₣ℜøźєη•₣ℓα₥єֆ☬༒꧂ ꧁༒☬ᶜᴿᴬᶻᵞkíllє®™r☬༒꧂ ▄︻┻═┳一 ꧁༒☬ℜ؏αᏞ_ᏦιηGs☬༒꧂ ༺Leͥgeͣnͫd༻ᴳᵒᵈ ꧁༺₦༏₦ℑ₳༻꧂ ☆꧁༒ ☬S.H.I.E.L.D ☬༒꧂☆ ☬ᶜᴿᴬᶻᵞkíllєr☬ 『ᴹᵛᴸ』•Ҟモれ乙Ö࿐ ꧁༒•P£R$£B∆Y∆•༒꧂ ◥꧁དℭ℟Åℤ¥༒₭ÏḼḼ℥℟ཌ꧂◤ ★꧁༒☆•฿ŁȺℂ🅺ⲘȺℂ•☆༒꧂★ 乂✰ɢuçí °ɢαͷɢ✰乂 ꧁༒Ǥ₳₦ǤֆƬᏋЯ༒꧂ Sᴋ᭄Sᴀʙɪʀᴮᴼˢˢ ꧁•ⓒⓗⓐⓢⓟⓔⓡ•꧂ ꧁§༺₦Ї₦ℑ₳༻§꧂ Free fire name boys  ✞ঔৣ۝Ðivâgar۝ঔৣ✞ ꧁༒Sa̶d̶B∆Y༒꧂   ꧁☆☬ ⓋⒾⓇⓊⓈ ⒻⓇⒺⒶⓀ ☬☆꧂   ꧁☬༒ᴹⁱᵍᵘᵉˡ༒☬꧂   ꧁☆•[ҎƦƟ]ҎȽɅȲȄƦ•☆꧂   SK ᭄✮𝓐𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓴࿐   ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤─kïllér   ꧁☆☬FRĘĘFÎRĘ☬☆꧂ ꧁•☬₣ℜøźєη•ᴵᴰ☬•꧂ Free fire name girls    ꧁Êž~ᴵᴰLeͥgeͣnͫd☬꧂   ꧁☆ⓏⒺ༒ⓊⓈ꧂   ˙·٠•●۩۩ஜ♦ʍǟχɨɨɮʝ♦ஜ۩۩●•٠·˙   ꧁ ㄎひマ尺乞爪乞 ꧂   ꧁☠︎☬༒~VEŇØM~☠︎☬༒꧂ ☆꧁༒ ☬jhon☬༒꧂☆   ༒〖ℳℜ〗ℑᏋғᏒƴ༻   ꧁༒☬ℜ؏αᏞ_DคℜᏦ☬༒꧂   ꧁༒☬☆•ᴅᴀᴙᴋ•☆☬༒꧂   ☬๖ۣۜǤнσsτ༻ Free fire name ajju bhai    ☆Éź☬꧁ĐÃŘĶ꧂☬ ☬๖ۣۜǤнσsτ༻   ☆Éź☬꧁ĐÃŘĶ꧂☬   ꧁༒ ☬★🅚🅘🅝🅖★ ☬༒꧂   ꧁༒☬Kong_Dom☬༒꧂   ꧁༒❦ʜᴇʀ...